Monday, July 6, 2009

The Fourth and Fireworks

We had such a fun 4th of July! The guys had to work so while they did, the girls went to the beach. We set up our umbrellas and got out toys for the kids and relaxed. They had a sand castle making contest going on so we had to check that out too.

Some of the girls. Ashley, the twins, Marion, Erica, Jenny, Whit and Remi


Marion's cute twin girls Dani and Jaci. They loved the water.


Our awesome set up on the beach. (I think we have it mastered)



Playing with lots of toys


Remi


Little Mermaid

2 Seahorses

Me and Whit

When the boys got done working we went to the beach with some friends and watched the fireworks... It was so cool!! After the fireworks, we went to a yummy pizza place called the Mellow Mushroom. We had a memorable 4th and hope yours was great too!


Bailie's 4th of July outfit
Corby, Katie, Lori, Bailie, Brent, and Dev on the beach

Bailie loved the fireworks. She was in a zone....

4 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I want to go to the beach sooo bad and watching you makes me feel SO jelous! We should go together next summer and visit Amy. Oh that would be so fun!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I love the pics at the beach. I can't believe how grown up Bai looks in that picture of her with her cute red tank top and tan shorts! Oh my goodness! I miss you guys!!!

And I agree with Erica's comment, only you guys should all come visit NOW!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!.. I miss the beach!! Have some fun for us too :)

Whitney said...

I love all the pictures Ki! Preferably the ones with Remi and I in them. haha totally joking, but it sure was a memorable 4th on the beach!