Thursday, November 5, 2009

Best Little Sister Ever

My little sister Talyn is AmAzInG... She is pretty much the coolest person I know. I look up to her and admire her in so many ways. She is so many things I want to be. She is good at everything she tries. She is confident but not cocky. She is an over-achiever. She is so smart. She is brutally honest (in a good way). She is so supportive. She is hilarious. She is GoRgEoUs (see pictures below)!

Tal has had so many opportunities in her life that she has taken advantage of and I am so happy she did! She went to study abroad in London last year (she was the first freshman in BYU history to get accepted), she got a full ride scholarship to BYU this semester, she got accepted into Washington Seminar (which means she will live in Washington DC and intern there for a semester) next summer, and she is in Washington DC right now interviewing for an intern position at NCIS (see, I told you she is cool).

Talyn, I hope you know how much you are loved by the Farley's! You are such a great sister... Never forget it.





Desert. Santa. Buzzard. Tumbleweed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Talyn is the greatest! (I like that we both like to live in the same places and do the same things) I'm excited for her to move to DC! I loved it!