Saturday, May 8, 2010

Boys and Girls

Here are Deveren and the boys. Steele, Jeremy, Dev, Roman, and Jaron



I did a little photo shoot with Bailie, Remi, and Chesni.... It involved an old ice cream shop, suckers, ice cream cones, and the sweetest turquoise house ever.





























I miss these 2 lovely ladies!!! My sister (the beautiful, tall blonde) and Haley (gorgeous dark one). Talyn is in Washington DC right now interning at NCIS, and Miss Haley is in Utah... Good luck in the Miss Orem Pageant!






Sure love you guys!!

6 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I can't believe how big Bailie is getting! She is changing from that little baby face. Bailie is so pretty. How fun that you have other girls to hang out with :)

Kayla said...

I love your little girl Bailie, she is soo beautiful!!!

Lindsey said...

I have been so busy and totally forgot to tell you that Breanna (Chesni's mom) is my cousin!! How random is that? They are so fun!

Nicole Camp said...

You have outdone yourself on those beautiful pictures of the girls... of course, they are darling little ones. Those APX boys are so clean cut and wholesome looking that if they came to my door I'd buy ANOTHER security system! Good luck and sell, sell, sell! Thanks for getting skype so I can see my babies! I love you!!!! XOXO...Mom

Coleby Breanna Chesni said...

Ches did the same thing yesterday. WE got in the car with whit and remi and she asked where Bailie was :(

Come Back!

Jennifer said...

Great job on the pictures! Those girls are so cute.