Thursday, September 9, 2010

One and Days of the Swiss

My boy turned ONE!  


The birthday boy sporting his new outfit

We took Brek to In N Out burger because obviously it's his favorite :) 

Yes we are photogenic

Since Dev isn't here we are going to celebrate when he gets home, but I wanted Brek to have a few gifts to open on his birthday. 
He got puzzles, pajamas, and some winter clothes


With his Sissy

Happy Birthday to the most amazing little boy! 

Brek~
You are my world. I love you more than you will ever know. I love the way you give me kisses, I LOVE how much personality you have. I love every one of your faces. I can't imagine my life without you, baby. Thank you for bringing so much joy and happiness to our family. I love you Breky Boy.

In other news, Swiss Days was a success this year!!  Dev and his friends worked so hard and it paid off.  Here are some pictures of what his booth looked like this year....



5 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Your kids are just perfect. They are beautiful. I love Brek's dimple, so cute. Bailie is such a princess. :) I wish we were at Swiss days, I remember going last year and it rained so much...and you just had Brek. Wow...where does the time go KI?!

Loves :)

dillon and kim said...

Ki,

You're kids are just darling and growing up so fast!!! preschool for Bailie and Brek is one already??? Wow! Um, so do you ever see your hubby? When has he had time to do this with selling???

PS, I tried calling you last week, is your # the same? I work from home a lot now so lets play soon!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

He's 1!?! I didn't realize he and Leah we're so close in age. And...your husbands art is AMAZING!

Sara said...

Wow time flies!!! Miss you guys, you need to come visit soon!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Brek! can't believe it! The booth looks awesome, too...... so glad to see you guys doing well!