Saturday, January 8, 2011

December

The Month of December flew by for us!  Here are some of the highlights... 
The Kimballs came into town for Christmas and they were sweet enough to fit us in for a little visit.  Best buddies Bailie and Bree

They had so much fun dancing and playing together

The Cute Couple Sara and Stew

There adorable little one Kate

Sweet little Ally


I hosted a girls night with some friends and we pulled out the air mattress and the kids had so much fun playing on it

Brek was loving this!!!  (I know the pictures are blurry but you get the jist)



I CAN'T BELIEVE she is a SUNBEAM!!! 

Dev went and got Brek out of his crib and this is what he looked like.  He's not without skills

We had a fun New Years Eve playing games with some friends...  These are the only pictures I took that night



1 comment:

Vallen Family said...

I can't believe that only a year ago we were hanging out for New Year's. Awww, I miss you guys!