Monday, April 4, 2011

And We're Off....

We are starting our VERY long road trip to Washington DC on Wednesday! I'm excited it's finally here... But on the other hand, totally stressing out. I have SO much to do in less than 2 days! 

Anyway, Bailie had her last day of preschool on Friday and it happened to be April Fools Day so they got to dress crazy.... Deveren put together her awesome outfit and I did her hair... This is what she looked like :)



Talyn stopped by one day last week and we took some pictures... Aren't we attractive?


I probably won't blog for awhile seeing as how we'll be on the road until Saturday and I don't know when I'll have internet so... Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

if you drive anywhere near Texas- give me a call!

Jennifer said...

I hope the trip goes well and you have a great summer!

bree lena said...

1. I love her hair and outfit. priceless.
2. You are beautiful
3. I miss you already
4. Good Luck!!!!!!!!
5. I promise I'll be at game night when you come back! EVERY one.
6. HAVE FUN, and be safe.
7. Thank you again
8. love you!