Friday, October 21, 2011

Life

Here are a few things that we have been up to lately:
I made pancakes for breakfast one day and Brek got so sticky!

He LOVED it though


His hands got stuck together from all of the syrup. He also LOVED that

Bailie posing for the camera. Shocker, I know

Brek is learning all kinds of new skills

Dev and I had a temple date and Sub Zero Ice Cream... Yummy


I babysat my nephews one day so I had to get a picture of all the Camp grandkids

I made this Halloween wreath! I'm pretty proud... I am so NOT crafty in any way, but it was surprisingly easy, even for me :)

Brek woke up from his nap and had some pretty sweet bed head

A lot of these pictures have been from my phone, and I found this one that Miss Bailie took. Love them

I have lots more pictures to upload, but I can't find my power cord to my point and shoot camera... Hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I love the pictures! It makes me feel not so far away :) When Ethan is awake I will show them to him so he can make googly eyes at Bailie :)

ACReviews said...

Ahhh Ki- your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love your top picture on your blog of Bailie "strangling" Brek with that look on her face. hahahah Love it and Love YOU!!!

Kayla said...

you are so crafty Kiara! and I love the pictures you post of your kids. they are so cute!! haha that picture of brek and him crying because of sticky hands is so sad, but SO FUNNY! I was laughing hard! poor guy!