Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cornbelly's

All of these pictures are from my phone... sorry.
I've been kind of a slacker when it comes to taking real non-blurry pictures....
But I have been getting lots of grief for not updating as much as I used to so I figured something is better than nothing, right?

 I LOVE them

Last week Bailie's preschool class had a field trip to Cornbelly's so I took both kids to check it out. We have never been and can I just say, we had lots of fun! 

Brek was terrified to sit on the big chair so here is Bailie... All alone. On the Ginormous chair 





Riding the motorcycle tire swing

Bailie and her cute friend Ashlin from preschool


 Bailie with another preschool friend, Lucas

Getting ready for the pig races :)


Cornbelly's was super fun! Can't wait to go again next year

1 comment:

Vallen Family said...

Oh my goodness we miss you guys like crazy. I wish we were going to Cornbelly's with you guys. Are you guys doing Vivant this summer? I was talking to Ben and we were thinking we should have our next set of kids, we were thinking maybe get prego in early summer? Let me know what you and Dev think ;) BTW if you are doing Vivant please pick east coast so I can come visit. I promise I will be there WAY more than last year. We will come to visit at least 4 times I promise!!