Friday, December 16, 2011

Part II

Here are some more of my favorite pictures of our fun trip to Disneyland :)

Auntie came to visit us for a few days

We took Brek on the ferris wheel and learned that he is DEATHLY afraid of heights
 

This was his favorite ride

Little Mermaid: My Favorite ride

Splash Mountain: Bailie's favorite ride...







We stayed at Deveren's brother's house for the last few days and they have a dog, Piper. Bailie had fun 'styling' her hair


The last 2 days we were at Disneyland, my older sister was there with her husband and his family. One of my good friends, Annie, who happens to be my brother in law's sister, was there and we got to go on a couple rides together!!


More characters




Brek giving some love to Minnie the balloon

Bailie and Auntie waiting for the parade to start



 'Someone' convinced me to go on Splash Mountain as it was getting dark. Big mistake

We went to Ariel's Grotto to eat lunch one day. Bailie, Auntie and I loved it... The boys, not so much


Santa was there so the kids wanted to tell him what they wanted for Christmas

This is one of my FAVORITE pictures from our trip


We met some of our good friends, Brandon and Tonya, for lunch


It was so good to see them!



Here is some of our gang when we met up with my sister and the Carters to watch a parade

Deveren's brother Sam, his kids, and us. 
The morning we left was the first (and only) time I took a picture of the cousins! I will be better next time!

Cutie Pies

So that was a very condensed version of our trip! We had a fabulous time!

2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

What a fun trip! I think that one time we will have to go to Disney together. We would all have such a fun time. Lets plan it ;)

Sara said...

Hmmmm can't help but notice we are missing from this post....real cool!