Sunday, January 29, 2012

More December Activities

As a Christmas present to all of her preschoolers, Bailie's cute teacher, Miss Karli took them on a field trip to the University Mall where they got to talk to Santa Claus and went to Build-A-Bear!
Bailie had a blast! We LOVE Miss Karli!!


After the field trip and eating a sucker 

Bailie also had a Christmas program that was ADORABLE! 
(Bailie is in the middle with her legs wide open. Such a lady)

Right after Christmas, Deveren and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We went up to temple square to reminisce :) Love you babe

After temple square we went to my FAVORITE ice cream place Leatherby's. Delicious!

My good friend Sara was in town for Christmas with her husband and kids so they came over and hung out one night.
I'm sure i'm going to get hate-mail for this but I had to do it:
Before


After

She loves it.
I love it.
Doing her hair now is SO easy and no Tears!

Brek got his hair trimmed but it's still "Sunshine" hair

The girls play really well together... Can you tell? Bailie has every pair of panties on. 
Apparently she has 18

The cute girls watching Beauty and the Beast. 
Haha I hope Bree (far left) got the gold she was digging for :)



2 comments:

Kali said...

Oh my heck, I can't get over how much hair Bailie has! If only Ava could half 1/8 of it!!

Sara said...

Ok so I know I'm late but this is my official hate mail!! I will get you back someday.....just you wait"