Friday, March 7, 2008

Our new diet

Dev and I started a new diet today.... It's called P90X. Pretty much it is a 90 day program that teaches you to eat really healthy and get SUPER toned. Usually people that are in shape and want to get ripped do it because it is so intense, but we want to do it to get in shape and then do it again to get ripped!! We are so out of shape it is ridiculous! We are doing ok with the diet part but we did our first workout today and it is hard work! I know it will get better when we are in better shape but I am really discouraged now! I was expecting it to be hard but the guys on the video were like doing tons of pushups and these crazy moves!
I have decided that I HATE salmon. I almost puked after trying it tonight for dinner!! I hope the meals get better....

1 comment:

The Elmers said...

what is that?? Is there a website to look at on the diet??