Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Swiss Family Robinson

Last weekend Deveren and I left Bailie with my mom and we went up to Salt Lake and stayed at the Anniversary Inn for his birthday. Yes he did get a real birthday thos year and just so you know he turned 6! The anniversary Inn is a really cool place. It is a hotel that has themed rooms. We stayed in 4 different rooms for our honeymoon. We stayed in the Jungle Safari, Mountain Hideaway, Sultan's Palace, and Treasure Island. It was so much fun! We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room this time which was fun because our bed was in a tree house and the bath tub was a waterfall. It was so relaxing. I have decided that every married couple needs to have a Getaway Trip at least once a year.... I think that it is absolutely necessary! It made me a better wife and mother because I had a break. It was so relaxing...
Deveren has been busy with some friends trying to come up with some plans for a business that they want to start together... I will let you guys know as soon as I have some concrete details.
Bailie still isn't walking.... She seems really close but not quite. We are hoping she starts walking before her first birthday....... We only have a few weeks left!!! She has been getting into EVERYTHING so that is really fun chasing her around!! On the other hand, she is teething and therefore she is very cranky.

1 comment:

The Elmers said...

How fun! There is nowhere cool like that here! Utah has way more fun stuff for dates!