Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Haircut

So on Saturday I went to my good friends' salon and chopped off all of my hair.... It was pretty intense because I have never cut this much off at one time and it has never been this short before! She cut 10 inches off and it feels so weird! It took a few days to get used to it being so short, but I really like it now!! There are perks to having short hair:

~ I use half the amount of shampoo and conditioner as I used to
~ It takes 2 minutes to dry it and 20 minutes max to do it if I take time and curl it
~ I'm not as hot anymore
~ It's a fun change

I was really afraid that Deveren wouldn't like it. For all of you who know Dev, he isn't too fond of short hair so I was really nervous! When I got home, he was afraid to look at it cause I told him it was really short and that it didn't ever touch my shoulders... When he finally looked at it he was surprised, but he told me he liked it!

4 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I think it looks SOOOO cute!! Great shape for your face, nice summer cut.

Laura said...

you are rockin' the short hair!! very hip and cool!

{B}dreamy said...

I think it's super cute on you! *B

Farley Smiles said...

very cute, I just recently had mine cut too, my first A-line.