Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yummy Rocks!

Bailie loves playing outside! She loves playing in the dirt and squishing it in between her fingers. She could spend all day long out in our backyard if I would let her but the weather has been so crazy here that we can't. It could be a beautiful 70 degree day... then an hour later it is windy, rainy and about to snow!
She loves to pretend to eat rocks she finds in the dirt. She thinks it is so funny! She will put it up to her mouth and we tell her 'No, don't eat that' and she smiles and starts laughing! It is really funny.
I have a little bit of a pet peeve though.... I hate when Bailie is dirty! It kills me when she gets super dirty and her clothes get stained... I know I need to get over that quickly.... I am really trying!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Kiara - I HATE it when my kids get their clothes dirty. Stains bug me so bad! biggest pet peeve! No, I'm still not over it, and i probably never will be!

Farley Smiles said...

Maybe I'm weird but I now sort of like it when my kids get dirty! Not that I like the actual dirt on the clothes, I just love seeing them have such a good time, playing outside and being one with nature!! For me, playing outside usually means better naps! but I was a lot more careful the first time around with Brady than I am now.