Friday, December 19, 2008

Brand New House

Most of you know we have been VERY busy with our house... Here are some updated pictures of what we have done!

We got a new TV and the cabinet underneath is new also.

We have very little christmas decorations up, but at least we have some! The black buffet table is new. Oh and... WE GOT NEW CARPET!!!
This is the new room. It is our office/toy room. I painted the fireplace, and I love it black!

Deveren and my dad built in our closets





Ahhh... Isn't it just like heaven?! My hubby and dad did this also! Now I can actually see all the shoes I have! (This is in our bathroom)

This is my FAVORITE part!! Dev just hung these pictures last night. I wanted to do some sort of collage wall and I am so happy with how it turned out!! Yes, they are pictures I took, except the ones that I am in...


I LOVE my house! It feels brand new...




5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! This looks amazing! You are a chip off of your mom's block!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

It looks great! I love the wall with the pics, great job!! You have your mom's good taste.

The Elmers said...

Oh I love it, wish we could come see it in person ;)

Annie said...

Your house looks amazing! I love it!

James and Laura Neibaur said...

Kiara--I saw you on Ashleigh Franke's blog. Your house is beautiful and your little baby is even more beautiful! How are you doing?