Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Newsletter

I am so excited Christmas is finally here!! I LOVE everything about this season... The smells, decorations, holiday spirit, family, food.... the list goes on and on. One of my favorite things about Christmas time is the newsletters (with pictures) that I get from family and friends. I love seeing people that I haven't seen in awhile, and people that I saw yesterday! I love reading what has been going on in their lives...
I am not sending one out this year... I know, I know. However, if I did send one out, this is the picture I would send out....

And I would say, 'We WISH You A Merry Christmas'.... (To me it looks like she is wishing really hard). I think it would be the cutest thing!

So there is my Christmas Newsletter Picture... MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Oh Bailie is too cute! I love her face that she is making. How was Idaho? I think I'm starting to feel the effects of the test I took...but I'm still doing ok, we should do something this week!

liz said...

My face looks like that when I'm wishing too :)