Friday, October 2, 2009

Family Update

Let me just say that having 2 kids is FaBuLoUs! I love it! I have the best kids ever. It has been hard waking up every few hours to feed Brek, but other than that it's great!
I feel great physically and mentally and I have never loved my family more than I do right now! Deveren has been AmAzInG! He is just starting to work again, which has been awesome cause he has been such great help!
I was really nervous about how Bailie would act now that Brek is here and she isn't the only child anymore and she has done so well! She hasn't gotten very jealous at all! She has her moments, but she is 2... We make sure to give her the attention that she needs. She gets to go on scooter rides and special dates with daddy (I will eventually take her to do fun things, but I am nursing so that takes up lots of my time right now...)
She is such a big helper! She always has been really helpful but it's a whole new level now! She loves to get diapers, burp rags, and outfits for him, throw dirty diapers away, put toys away, and get blankets for Brek.
She is so gentle with him. She gives him the softest loves and kisses... It is so cute! She calls him her little buddy. I hope she is always the best big sister!
Brek is growing like crazy! I know i'm late posting but he had his 2 week appointment last friday and here are his stats....
Height: 20 1/2 inches
Weight: 8 lbs.
(That's right he gained a whole pound in 2 weeks!!!! I'm so proud)
I will be taking pictures of my kiddos this weekend and I will post those asap!

No comments: