Saturday, October 3, 2009

This Is Why

Aside from MANY things that my husband is/does, this is one of the things that I love most about him. Last night he took Bailie on a date. I got her in cute clothes and curled her hair so she could look so pretty for Dad. Here they are before they left...


He took her to see the movie Up. I told Deveren to take the camera and take a couple pictures while they were out. This is what I found when I turned on the camera...







Is he not the cutest Daddy/Husband!!?? This is why I love him!! These pictures are priceless...

Bailie had a blast with her Dad and loved the movie. I think date night will be once a week now!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Kiara- She looks just like you in the picture where she's kissing her daddy! So precious!! I love your pictures!!!

Amy said...

How cute!! Dev is such a stud!

Kayla said...

that is so sweet of your man!! how adorable. I bet you will keep those pictures forever!