Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A case of the sickies

I am sick... Mentally, maybe a little, but i'm talking about physically. My nose is stuffed, my throat is killing me, and my head feels like it is about to explode. I hate being sick... Luckily I have fabulous children and they are being so good! I am sitting on the couch using my new laptop (Don't worry. Dev bought it on black friday and I just set it up. I'm awesome), and I'm watching FRIENDS. My favorite show of all time. I have all of the seasons. Friends never let me down. I can have the worst day ever, turn on an episode, and laugh my bum off. I think they are the best part about being sick....

7 comments:

Heather and AD said...

LOVE friends! No matter how many times I watch them, I laugh until my stomach hurts...and even a little after :)

dillon and kim said...

I seriously watch friends almost daily. I constantly find myself using their quotes in everyday life because I've seen every episode so many times. I hope you get feeling better, maybe we can watch our friends together when you're not contagious :)

Amy said...

I'm sorry you are sick sweetie :( I hope you get feeling better!!! You can't go wrong with Friends! A true classic! Love you!

Vallen Family said...

We've been sick too! And with the same thing. So not fun. We've been stuck inside doing nothing much. We are ready to get out of the house! Hope you feel better soon so we can play :)

Hills said...

I'm glad you're a fan of friends too! I LOVE it even if I've seen the episodes 5 times each, still funny! I have to say "oonogi" is my favorite episode and "PIVOT! PIVOT!" is a good one too. :) Hope you feel better soon. Mr. Ty's go the sick bug this week :(

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Friends is my Fav!

The Kynastons said...

Ugh...we've all been sick at our house, too. It's the pits! Hope you are feeling better!