Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Times & Cute Kids

I found all of these on my phone....

Bailie fell asleep like this

And this....

Every time you ask her what the princesses do she does this...

This was from Talyn's birthday this past September. Isn't she gorgeous?

Bailie did her own hair

For awhile he would stick both thumbs in his mouth... So cute!


I am so in love

Beautiful sister

The boys had to go down to Las Vegas to sell security a few weekends ago and so Lori and I decided to make it a family weekend so we packed up and headed down. One day we ate at Qdoba.

Bailie and her boyfriend Jaron

My cute hubby and me


Breky boy

Lori and Me at the strip

While we were at the strip we wanted some ice cream so we went to Ben and Jerry's in the mall. I got a little scoop of ice cream and it was $7!!


Brent and Lori got a scoop in a cone and a bottle of water and their's was $20! Never again will I spend that much on ice cream! What a rip off!

Other than the over priced ice cream we had a blast! Thanks guys!
Sorry the pictures are so blurry.... All of them were from my phone.

4 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I love the pictures. Our kids grow too fast. Brek is so big and cute. I love Bailie's "princess" picture, what a doll :) As soon as we are better we need to hang out.

Kayla said...

your little kids are SO cute. I can't even handle it. i really hope I have beautiful children like you do.

chloé said...

awww! your kids are adorable kiara! so are you and deveren!

Amy said...

I love the pics of Bai and Brek!! They are so cute! Brek has gotten so big! He looks more like Dev! Call me (back)! Love you!