Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Food, Presents, and Candy

I think I am a bad wife.... Not positive, but I didn't get anything for my lovey on love day. I think that puts me in the "bad wife" category...

I feel horrible cause he got me my favorite thing in the whoe world. The best gift EVER. Really.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our fabulous Valentines Day.

Deveren got up and had yummy waffles with strawberries and whip cream ready for us when we woke up.....


Dev got me a sweet card and my favorite thing of ALL TIME.... Candy!!

So cute



After church YaYa, Papa, and Tally came over to bring Bailie and Brek a valentine.

Brek got a cute little blanket/animal toy. He sucks on it a ton!

Bailie got a princess hair set! It came with a flat iron, curlers, a curling iron, perfume, lipstick, and a blow dryer that has a fan on it. She LOVES it! When people come over, it doesn't matter who it is, she asks them if she can do their hair and make them look pretty.
She has been playing with it nonstop! Thanks YaYa, Papa, and Tal!

Thanks babe for making our Valentines day so great! I love you.

3 comments:

Vallen Family said...

That is so cute, I love that Bailie is such a girly girl :)

Nicole said...

fun weekend! :) glad you had such a good valentines day!

Amy said...

You are an excellent wife and LOVER, I should know. JK. But seriously you do a lot for Dev and your kiddies! They get love gifts from you all the time, just like I do. JK. But seriously you rock. Love you Ki!