Monday, April 12, 2010

Catch Up

Holy crap I have a lot to catch up on! So here are a few highlights from the past 2 months.

Bailie's 3rd birthday! Bailie got a princess cake that she LOVED....


She got stuffed animal frogs from Princess and the Frog, and the Movie


Our sweet Breky boy is getting so big.... He is starting to do the army crawl! Here are some recent pictures of him


Easter
The cousins met at YaYa and Papa's house and had an easter egg hunt

Bailie


Brek found some eggs of his own


Beckett


Cougar and Bailie

6 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Aw, we missed Bailie's birthday! I can't believe how fast the time goes. Our kids are 3...crazy! Brek is so stinkin cute!

dillon and kim said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Bailie is 3??!!! Where did the time go? She is so darling, she is like your mini-me!

Amy said...

I love Bai with her Princess Cake!!! Brek looks so freakin cute! He's gotten so big since I last saw him!! Ooh kiss the cute bebes for me!!! Love you!!!

P.S. Let me know when you use the C.R. ;) ;)

Kayla said...

kiara!! your kiddos are so cute! i really really wanna have cute, good kids just like yours!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Your kids are so gorgeous!

golferbri said...

Okay, what is with the look on Bailie and Beckett's faces?! They look so funny!! I love it! Miss you. B