Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Long, Farewell

Well folks, the time has come... again. I can't believe it is already here! Deveren has worked SO hard the last 8 months to get ready for these next few months. He has been knocking around here, taken trips to knock in Boise and Las Vegas, he has attended APX trainings, recruited sales reps, trained them, and I know he is ready to get out there and sell his heart out! We are going to be living here for the summer.


MONTANA
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL? Ok, so we won't be living at this actual place... We will be in Billings and Missoula. As much as I don't want to leave my family and friends here, I am very excited to get away and have a new adventure! Montana will definately be that! We leave a week from TODAY... so if you want to bring a parting gift over do it soon! :)

2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

We will need to go to dinner this week. What day are you leaving?

Nicole said...

Eek!!! Really????? congrats for you guys, but sad for us!!! I was looking forward to some awesome family pics, and sky and i have been talking about how much we need to get together again! I guess when we snooze we lose.... :( Hope you guys have SO much fun in your new adventure!