Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do I Have Something in my Teeth?

The Camp girls (plus our friend Kayla) are starting a new tradition... Girls Night Out.  We got wild and CRAZY...  Stop #1:  Chilis  
We had lots and lots of laughs, ate yummy food, great company, good conversation, and more laughs.





 

Next we went to F.Y.E. to look around and see if we could find some good movies...
Mom found her favorite movie!







Our final stop:  Movie.  We (meaning ME) wanted to see a chick flick but they all started to late and we didn't want to stay up that late...  So we saw Red.  It was really good.  I had no expectations so it exceeded them!  
 

I hope this picture makes you laugh!  Yes it is embarrassing, but I feel kind of bad that I put funny pictures of other people and I don't put any of myself... 

Thanks Brielle, Talyn, Kayla, and most of all Mom!  You guys are so great and I love you SO much!  I can't wait for our next girls night!  (Kayla, I think we should fly you out for girls night!!  :))

3 comments:

bree lena said...

LOVE you guys. SO fun! and beautiful! all of you.

dillon and kim said...

Kiara, you are so so pretty! I can't get over how much your eyes pop in these pictures :)

Hills said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like it was a blast!