Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I found these

And wanted to share them cause I can't get enough of my munchkins. It still amazes me that Brek can make a different face in every picture... Oh the talent.

It has been a very rough winter to say the least. We have tried to come up with fun games to play inside but the poor kids are getting very sick of playing inside! The laundry basket is a very fun new toy.


Brek is learning so many new things these days.
He is VERY observant.  He mimics Bailie all the time. 
Lots of new words... His favorite, of course, is "Ball" and "No no no"
He also knows had to pick on Bailie and hit her... and laugh about it.  
He loves emptying the shoe bucket and hide shoes.
Making messes are his forte.
He also eats his own poop.






Don't get me wrong, they LOVE each other





My GQ baby





1 comment:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Bailey is seriously going to be a super model. Honestly, your kids are so dang cute!