Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We miss you daddy

My lovey has been out of town for almost a week now. (He is in Southern California on a preseason trip) And we are definitely missing him.
I am so ready to have him home!
Bailie asks when he will be home every night before bed.

Brek is the most vocal about missing him.
We skyped with him on my friend's iphone and now every time he sees a phone he gets so excited and says 'dada! hi dada!' Sometimes he even cries cause he wants to see him so bad! It breaks my heart. 
He sure LOVES his daddy. 
It's hard to see him get so upset about him being gone but hopefully the next week will fly by so we can have him home!
We miss you Daddy! Good luck this week baby.

On a happier note...
I got the kids some new shoes yesterday and they have been wearing them all morning! 
I think they like them.



3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Kiara, i know how you feel. Kyle is out of town for 10 days and it has been so hard. Hopefully it will go by really fast for the both of us. :)

The Kynastons said...

Your kids are seriously so cute, Kiara! I hope this week goes by quickly for you!

Vallen Family said...

How do you get along so well without him?! Ben is leaving for a 4 day weekend for a school meeting and I am totally freaked out about being home alone! Freaked out enough that I am seriously thinking about getting a dog!