Saturday, May 21, 2011

July 28th

Guess who is coming out to visit us!?!?

I'll give you a hint....




 

Yup. You guessed it!! For 6 glorious days, my amazing parentals and Taylynn are coming!
I CANNOT WAIT!

 Don't worry Dad. I'm mapping out our trip already. :)

He has NEVER been to Washington DC before so it should be a party!


Oh and I can't believe I forgot to blog about this.

Talyn is an official college grad!! You are so freaking a-ma-za-zing Tal! I'm so sad I missed it, but I was thinking of you... 

I am so proud of you. You have done SO much with your life and you are only 20! 
You are an inspiration.
Thank you for your great example.
I am so glad you are my sister.

I LOVE YOU! 
These next couple of months better fly by... Cause I can't wait to see my incredible family!

 

2 comments:

Talyn said...

best. post. ever.
Okay, maybe not, but right now it SEEMS like it. I love that you love me because I love knowing that maybe you love me as much as I love you. Though it's not likely.

We gunna party it up, yo! But seriously.

I'll see if I can get Dad to bring that sweatband and then it'll REALLY be a party.

I love you.
And I miss you like the sun misses the flower.

Nicole Camp said...

Sorry dad is doggin' us but we can still party it up! Hey, without dad there, no one will be monitoring the debit card or credit card!!!! WaHOO!!

No, we are going to miss him but we'll make the best of it.... I think he was afraid we would drag him to EVERY museum, monument and historic site in the DC area. Where would he get that idea???? Bring on Potbelly's!