Thursday, May 5, 2011

What we have been up to

Quite a bit actually!
I don't know if you've heard, but Osama is gone!!  
So, on Tuesday night the girls and I went down to the White House to check out what was going on down there.
Apparently Lori and I look like lesbians...
The guy that took this picture treated us like we were. Weird. Very weird.

The girls




This guy was in front of the White House... He was chanting and meditating.


A Spanish news station was there too






Every Saturday night is our going out night. We went to Olive Garden a few weeks ago




Lori's birthday was last Sunday so on Monday the girls took her out to lunch at a Brazilian restaurant in Chinatown... 
Talyn told me about it. 
It was amazing!!

This was my meal

The birthday girl!

4 comments:

The Kynastons said...

You guys are having some fun adventures out there! So I had to laugh at your lesbian comment because whenever I go visit my sisters in other states and we are out doing things during the day with our kids I ALWAYS feel like people look at us like we're "together." C'mon people, can't two sisters (or friends) just hang out with their kids?! :)

Amy said...

I think I've been to that restaurant before, is it called Grill From Ipanema?! I hope you guys are having lots of fun! Love you and MISS YOU terribly!!

Talyn said...

I LOVE that you love Nando's. It seriously is my fav-o-rite. Oh, and then there's y-o-u! My other favorite. I'm jealous of your Washington adventures...that's just the way you want me to feel though, huh? A little extra motivation, am I right?

I can't wait for you to win that battle over me...
but seriously.

Vallen Family said...

There is so much for you to do! I can't wait to come visit :)