Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saturday and Sunday Activities

Saturday was a long work day for Deveren and it's a REALLY long day for us... Plus it was really overcast so we couldn't go to the pool :( 
I made the kids a fort and they played and played and played in that thing all day!
It was great.


Sunday we headed to Georgetown and Jaron came along. He is a close family friend, but Dev and I have adopted him :)
Here we are on the metro


We ate a yummy chicago pizza place but I can't remember the name of it



I didn't take any pictures of Georgetown... Oops


But we found a building that Talyn is familiar with and had to take a picture...


Aren't you proud we found it Tal???

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Still so crazy to me that you live there.. :) Love the fort!

Vallen Family said...

Ki, I know I said this last time but YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG! When can we come visit you?! Seriously? July 15th weekend?

Talyn said...

My old stomping grounds. I'm so jealous!!! *sigh* But oh, wait. Dats gunna be me in a little over a MONTH, baby!

Oh, and one more thing. Since you built your bambinos a fort, will you peel my grapes for me? :) You're the BEST.

One more thing, actually. You're hot. And your hair is super long. And that's hot.

Amy said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love Georgetown! I miss you guys!!! Kiss my babies for me : ) Love you!!