Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fathers Day and the DC Temple

This post is a week late but better late than never.

On Fathers Day,  after church we went to Qdoba and the to the park...
The Boys (Chase and Jaron) played Frisbee, Brek played with some balls that we bought for him (he was in pure heaven), and Bailie ran around played with her pretend giraffe and unicorn (once again pure heaven). 

I am so lucky to have such stud muffins in my life

Love him



  
Happy Fathers Day to my love! You are so amazing and the greatest Daddy ever (well besides my daddy). 

One day this last week we went to see the DC temple.
It is SO different than any other temple I have seen. It might just be my new favorite.
It is surrounded by forest and has little trails everywhere. A deer walked across the sidewalk 20 feet in front of us! 





This is the best picture I got of them. Sad. I know.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun, Kiara! I can't believe how big your kiddos are..... time flies!!! your sisters works with Sky and myself now :) It's fun to see her in office every once and a while.

Sherri Romney said...

Great pics Kiara! Your family is beautiful!

Vallen Family said...

I love your pics KI! I'm so excited that we get to come see you soon!!!!!! 2 weeks! :)