Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friends

A week ago one of Talyn's friends (and my friend of course) got hitched and she asked me to be her photographer! It was a great day. Courtney looked beautiful and you could tell how much they love each other. 
Thank you Courtney and Taylor for letting me be a part of your special day.

I have been editing her pictures this week and here is a little sneak peek :)

 



The same week Haley asked me to take some head shots for her so we took some of those but it's Haley and, let's face it, I can't just take a few.... so we took lots! These are my favorites! 
Isn't she gorgeous? 
She is such a natural and I love photographing her!






Talyn's boyfriend Colby had a birthday last week and she planned a FABULOUS surprise party for him. We hosted it at our house so we got to meet all of their friends... It was SO much fun! We had tons of food, chatting, and dancing on the Xbox Kinect.
 

Deveren decorated this AMA-ZA-ZING cake...

It's weird, this is how he looks all the time....

Cute Colby and Tal

I love this shot of Colby and Bree :)

Daniel (Colby's friend and roommate) wanted to do it too

Dance party. Adrian (In the grey shirt in front) was the highlight of the dancing for me! He was so entertaining! Thanks Adrian

Some of the gang that came


Oh my. Coolest. Picture. Ever.

We had a great time meeting new friends, eating lots, and watching everyone dance their hearts out! 
Happy Birthday Colby Crabtree.
We sure like you. 
A little bit. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I get to be the FIRST comment!?!? Yes, snaps to you for hosting the big party. You are a wonderful sista to host the gang -- aren't thet all so fun? Courtney's pics are gorgeous! Although, I do remember you having an AMAZING assistant that day.... Where's her pic? :)

Talyn said...

(1) I'm so excited to see the rest of Courty's pictures, (2) Haley--you're hot, and (3) that surprise party was the bomb (or as Colby might say, "bombskies.") But seriously. Thanks again for hosting and being so awesome!