Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our Week

Last week Bailie's "want" came true.
She got to have a play date with her boyfriend Desmond!!!

When I went to get Bailie from Preschool I picked him up too (his Mom is the preschool teacher).
Brek was the 3rd wheel.... Poor guy


We got Wendy's for lunch and brought it home with us.


They played with window markers


Played Guess Who


And they played Dora Dance on the Kinect.

Des is the sweetest boy to Miss B. They had a great time together and Bailie won't stop talking about how much fun she had when Desmond came over!! 
When his mom came to pick him up, she didn't want him to leave and ran outside yelling "Love you Des!" and "I'll see you at school in 2 days"over and over again. 
I think it was a success.


On Friday night, the kids and I met up with my Mother in law, Aunt Tammy, and Grandma Borgia for dinner. It was so much fun seeing them while they were in town for Women's Conference.
Thank you for all of you help at dinner :)


I got a text from my friend Rachel on Saturday morning inviting us to go to Kangaroo Zoo with her and her family... We had free a bunch of free admission passes to go (thank you Deveren and your trade work) so it was free!! Can't beat that right?
 The kids always have the best time there


On Sunday we went to church then headed up to my parents' house to eat and spend the afternoon with them. We played outside in the backyard, and went on a nice walk around their ward boundaries. 

Bailie was helping push Brek 


Parents :)


Brek got sick and puked 2 nights in a row... He did A LOT of this yesterday 








Bailie's good friend Cher turned 5 and had an ice cream sundae birthday party! They played games, ate lots of yummy ice cream, and made those cute necklaces out of bubble gum and ribbon! 
Too cute

3 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

Bailie's little friend Cher I did pictures of back in February! So funny, what a small world.

Vallen Family said...

I think Ethan could be very jealous that Miss B has so many after her! I'm not surprised though, cuz come on, Bailie is the cutest!

Talyn said...

Well they are getting married...so it's about time they at least had a play date. haha but seriously. I love this.