Friday, April 27, 2012

HOT. REALLY HOT.

First off, I just want to say how much I love my family. They really do mean the world to me. I found this picture on my phone and it's one of my favs. (We missed you Carter Family!) It's from Easter and we were up at my parents house chatting and playing tan outside. Such a fun day



Snuggling with Daddy the night before he left


Deveren left for Texas this past Saturday morning at 5am. He ended up driving straight through. 
22 hours. 
Poor guy. He is such a trooper though! 
This week he has been doing awesome! A great first week of the summer.

We have been keeping ourselves busy... I have the greatest babysitters! 
Thank you Brooke and Erin for all of your help this week!
I don't know what I'm going to do when you leave for college....



The kids have been having lots of fun together.








My sister (not blood related but we have adopted her), Haley Felton, was in the Miss Orem Pageant and I really wanted to go see her in action. So I brought my bestie Amy with me and we partied it up at Orem High School. 



The name of Deveren's office is DRIVE... Represent.


The hose to our swamp cooler was busted so it wasn't working. 


I have such amazing friends that offer to help out when my husband (who usually does the annoying projects) is gone. A BIG shout out to Ryan Ker for fixing my swamp cooler!! You are the bomb!

Speaking of friends, we had Tyson and Brigham over to play in the sprinklers...


 EXCITING NEWS ALERT:

Desmond popped the question at preschool on Wednesday! 
Cutest Couple Ever.


Get who popped the question for reals????

COLBY!!! 

YAY! 

Talyn and Colby are engaged! 
He proposed while the two of them were in St. George.
In a hot air balloon.
Yeah. I know. 

For all of the juicy details, go HERE.
Congrats you guys! We are so thrilled!



2 comments:

Talyn said...

First of all, I love that Colby managed to get Dad in that first picture--up on the deck. He got skillz. Second of all, I'm so happy to be engaged at the same time as my niece! So exciting!

P.S. Thanks for fixing the swamp cooler before I moved it. You da best.

Vallen Family said...

Yay! Talyn is engaged! I'm so happy for her, they both look so happy and in love. And that is some beautiful bling!! I'm glad your swamp cooler is fixed because it would be a long summer if you had to live with out it.