Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Tag

Kim tagged me so here are some random facts about me!

Rules:
Post the rules on your blog
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I hate seafood... I hate all kinds. Fish, shrimp, crab, you name it. Eeewww.

2. My all-time favorite tv show is Friends. I have all the seasons and I can't get enough.

3. I am living my dream.... Being a mom and doing photography.

4. I have lived in Utah for 16 years and I have never been skiing or snowboarding.

5. I have a weird reaction to heavy medication. It makes me very emotional. When I had my tonsils and my wisdom teeth taken out, I woke up and started crying.

6. I am so scared to have my husband away from us for 2 months. He is going to sell security in Las Vegas to do preseasons.... The longest Dev and I have been apart since we've been married is 9 days.

I tag Kayla, Gina, Cora, Ashleigh, Mandy, and Cara.

5 comments:

Vallen Family said...

You can come over ANY time to be with me..and I think I can start feeling good enough to come visit you too! I know what you mean about being scared about being away...I actually think that I haven't been away from Ben for longer then like 1-2 days since we got engaged. You are a trooper! Since I'm doin..kinda better, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out!

dillon and kim said...

Thanks for doing my tag! I didn't realize Dev was leaving, that's tough,lets play, call me anytime! congrats on the little one, I'm so happy for you guys!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

my random 6 are up :) Congratulations on the baby!

The Elmers said...

OH my gosh, I don't think I knew very many of those haha! Number one: you're crazy, but I love you, Num 3..ok, I knew that one, Num 4: wow! get out there woman! Num:5 made me laugh and I want to see that now! and Num 6: um what? he is? When?

Unknown said...

It’s great to get to know you a little/lot more!!... Hey I understand… Chad has worked out of town more of our marriage than he’s been home. So if you need an ear or just to get out of the house let me know.. I’d be glad to help out anytime (I can)!!!