Friday, February 27, 2009

St. George

Since Deveren has been in St. George for the past week I have really been missing him... Deveren's manager was going down to meet him is St. George for a few days to help him and his wife was going too so she invited me to go with her. The girls would play during the day and then we would get to see our husbands at night.

So we packed up their car and headed down. We had so much fun! Thanks again Cy and Whitney! Here are some of the fun things we did......


Fed the hundreds of ducks...


They were evil... They kept coming closer and closer to us, so we got in the car and fed them out the window!




This one big duck came over to the car and got super close to us!! Scary




Cute Whit and Remi looking at the ducks.... in the car of course



While we were down there we celebrated Deveren's birthday (which is funny because he doesn't have a birthday this year... He's a leap year baby.) We went to see the movie Taken... it was really good... Then we went to Chillis for dinner.







Whitney gave Bailie some licorice.... This is what happened



Remi was so good... especially for having thrush!





It was a fabulous trip! I got to see my hubby for a few days, we were in 60 degree weather, and I was in great company!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh Kiara you are so cute! I must admit it was a pretty freaking fun trip! We will have to do it again... also love all the pics with out me in them!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had the best time!! I bet it was nice to be able to do and spend some time together!!