Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was fabulous! Deveren let me sleep in because I'm still sick, so when I woke up I made heart shaped pancakes (well they turned out to be blobs but it's the thought that counts, right?). Deveren had to get a few things done before he leaves on Tuesday so we went to my parents' house while he worked. We ate soup and bread for lunch and just hung out...
When Dev finished working he came over and we watched a couple movies and had candy, popcorn and soda. It was so much fun!
I got Deveren a card and some of his favorite candy. (The card says, 'I crossed a cute butt with gorgeous eyes and a kind heart and a great sense of humor, and know what I got?' The inside says, 'Me! Hey did you hit the jackpot or what?! Happy Valentine's Day To My Wonderful Husband'.) I thought it was so funny!



Bailie made a haul... She is so spoiled! Her Yaya and Papa sure love her lots!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the card! Too funny:) we loved hanging out with you guys we will have to do again soon.

The Kynastons said...

Sounds like a fun day! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good day, I’m so happy for you guys. I hope that you feel better soon!!