Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FINALLY

Here are some more pictures of us and our adventures in Florida... I finally got my computer to cooperate with me so I'm sorry it took so long to post these!!!


My cute Bailie at the pool

At the beach....

Bailie exercising with daddy before work...

Our first day at the pool... She loved her new hat

I just liked this picture a lot!!

I am so grateful that we got to go out and have so much fun!! Deveren has been working so hard and he is doing really great. He has been keeping up with all of the other first year reps and his managers have been really impressed with him. We hope he continues selling like he is for the rest of the summer!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

haha, she is sooo cute! I love all the pictures of her!! that's great to hear your husband is working so hard! I bet you both miss him so much!