Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yes We Are Still Alive

Ok i'm sorry it's been 3 weeks since I have posted anything... We haven't had internet and I left my camera cord at home.
We have been having so much fun!! We have been to the beach a few times, hanging out at the pool, shopping, and just hanging out with the AWESOME wives! I am headed home tomorrow (and I will be home for 6 weeks) to take pictures of 2 weddings but then I am headed back here to be with Dev.
Deveren is doing great out here! He is working so hard and kicking trash :) I will give more updates later but I wanted to let everyone know that we are still alive and well!!
Here are a few pictures of Bailie at the beach.









3 comments:

Kayla said...

YAY! you are back! haha, bailie looks adorable in her swimsuit. sounds like you guys have been having a blast!

Nicole said...

fun!! I want to hear in more detail how everything is going! glad you're having so much fun!

dillon and kim said...

Ki! I'm glad things are going well for you guys! Bailie looks a lot like you in that last picture, she is so cute! I'd love to see you while you're here, call me if you get a chance :)