Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Scare

So I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday (even though I am 22 1/2 weeks along now) and it was so much fun to see the baby again! We did have a scare though.... So the lady doing the ultrasound was getting all of our little guy's measurements and I really wanted to make sure he is still a boy so I had her check again.... His legs were scrunched up so tight against his belly so we couldn't get a good look... The lady said, "So when you had your last ultrasound they told you it was a girl, right?" I thought she was joking! I looked at my mom and both of us just stared at each other.... I said, "No, they told us it was a boy..." She said she couldn't see any parts...

Right after she said that, Baby moved his legs and there it was!! Little boys parts!!! It was so crazy!! I really almost had a heart attack!

I am so excited to have a little boy!! I can't even describe it. He is moving around like crazy and I am loving it! My belly is definitely sticking out now and I have been out buying maternity clothes so I have clothes to wear!

6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Oh man, that would've given me a heart attack :) For some reason I've started stressing that our ultrasound tech was wrong and when the baby is born its going to be a boy and I have all this girl stuff! :)

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh! That would have been crazy! I am sooo excited to see what a little boy is going to look like...I can't wait! And I bet you can't wait to take pics!! Luv you guys!

Whitney said...

Shut up! That is crazy I wish I could have seen your face :)

Nicole said...

cool!!! I hadn't heard it was a boy... that's so exciting!! :) Good luck

Whitney and Michael said...

oh my gosh! my heart would have exploded if i were you. well its official, boy it is!!! bring on the shopping for baby boy clothes!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am glad baby is still a boy :) Also glad to see how much fun you are having. Cute pics at the pool!