Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kickball and Our New Friend

Well, it's been a long time since I have posted anything, so I have lots to post. The morning after we got back here, the office got together to play kickball. Here are some pictures from that...

Bailie and her favorite person, Cy (Dev's manager)

Remi...

Ava

The twins, Dani and Jaci

Ava and Bailie sharing books

Corby

Lori

My hubby showin us how it's done


And this is our new friend... He doesn't have a name yet but he lives in between the sliding glass door and the screen on our back patio. FYI: Florida is crawling with lizards, geckos, frogs, spiders, etc. It's really gross.

2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Oh Ethan would love to have lizards all over the place. We totally miss you! Ethan asks when we can come see you and Bailie all the time! When do you get home again?

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh I love your action pictures :) oh and the one of Remi:)