Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Latest

Here is an update on what we have been up to lately....

Miss Bailie was sitting on my lap and Baby kept kicking because she was pushing on my belly, so she tried to feel him kick.


Bailie came into the computer room saying, 'Look mom! Baby is pretty now!' Good thing these are washable crayons...


She got carried away with her Madagascar stickers....


And started sticking them to 'baby'
I just loved this picture! She couldn't get her dress off and she was laughing so hard

She is getting way too big! I can actually put her hair in a ponytail now!!

B has been waking up so early these days and it has been hard on me because i'm so tired all the time so I tried putting a little tv in her room to see if she would watch movies so I could sleep a little bit longer... Unfortunately it didn't work, but she does love watching movies on her little tv!

Talyn gave Bailie some ice cream and she had to make sure she got every last bit...

5 comments:

The Kynastons said...

She's so cute Kiara! I can't wait to see your next adorable little baby, too!

Kayla said...

oh my, she is so cute!! I love how her foot is on half of the tv while she is watching it! haha! and your belly looks way cute!

Nicole said...

My goodness, kiara, Bailie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! She's so grown up! we really need to plan a date together this summer! it's been way too long.

Brooke said...

Bailie sure is a cutie! I can't wait to see her when we come visit in July. (Brooke, your old neighbor.)

Amy said...

I LOVE my little Bai!!! Give her hugs and kisses from her aunt Amy!! Oh my goodness that pic of her with her hair in a pony tail looks SOOO much like you!! So much like you!!!