Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ladies Night

I really wanted to get some of these pictures up before I left for Florida....

We had a ladies night with Amy before she got hitched... Erica made DELICIOUS pina coladas and strawberry daquiris, Talyn and I made fruit pizza, and Shannon made yummy chicken alfredo for dinner and brought chips and salsa. We dipped our hands in wax so they would be soft and we did our nails. It was so much fun and I hope it will be memorable for Amy! We love you so much Aim!!








2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Yes I look like Buddha! I love the pictures I'm glad you caught those silly moments. Thanks Ki for always having pictures taken. I hope you have so much fun being in Fl and with Dev!

Andrea Campbell said...

Kiara! I am actually not sure how I stumbled on your blog, I was blog hopping, anyway, I was Brielle's friend, Andrea (Keller). How are you?!? I have a blog too, www.kacampbell.blogspot.com. My email is dreacampbell@gmail.com, I would love to connect and see how your family, and Brielle are doing.