Saturday, August 15, 2009

Holy Schnikey!!

So this is what our garden looks like now......


We picked some vegetables and this is what we ended up with:
14 cucumber, 5 squash, 3 tomatoes, 6 zucchini (the big one in the right side of the sink is the size of my forearm!!!), 1 baby onion, 3 bell peppers, a handful of beans, a handful of baby carrots, and LOTS of basil. Let's just say even though I didn't help at all, I'm so proud!!!

Here are the cucumbers, squash, and zucchini.....


And here is what I look like now....

5 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Ki, you are so so beautiful! I can't believe how close you're getting. I'll be home Tuesday let me know if you need anything. Also, I want to do a garden next year so you will have to help me :)

Vallen Family said...

We can't wait for Carter's friend Brek to come!

Whitney said...

Oh Im so jealous!

Nicole said...

woot woot!! time is getting close! we really would love to get together with you guys again!

Lucy and Landon said...

Sweet I wish I had a garden full of vegetables. I would love to have basil and make pesto!! We miss you out here!!