Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So I walk into my house....
Drop my stuff on the floor....
Take a detour to the bathroom...
My family is calling me into Bailie's room to come see the present her Auntie left for her...
This is what I saw as I walked past the office aka Baby Boy's room.....





For those of you that haven't seen or talked to me in awhile, I have been SUPER stressed out about getting the baby's room done... Cause I hadn't done anything before we left for Florida... and it was really starting to get to me. My plan when I got home was to get his room done and I had a month to do it.
Let's just say I have the greatest family EVER! Gramma, Auntie, Talyn, Mom.... I cannot tell you in words how much this means to me. Really. This was one of the best surprises anyone has ever done! I LOVE IT! Thank you Thank you Thank you. I know saying it isn't enough, but I really appreciate it. I am so grateful I have you.

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Ohhhhh its the cutest thing ever!!!!! You are the luckiest girl alive!

Whitney and Michael said...

oh it's just what you wanted! you are one lucky girl! sounds like your fam is awesome!

Amy said...

Yay! I am glad you are home safely! I love your fam! They are the best! That was way nice of them : ) I'm getting really excited : )

Vallen Family said...

OH that is so fun. You seriously have the best family ever! We can't wait to see you guys. SOOO glad you are home! Can't wait to meet lil' Brek! :) Carter can't wait too, he is excited to have a friend!

Lucy and Landon said...

Oh it is so freakin cute!!! I can't believe you are really home. We are going to miss you so much out here.

Kali said...

I love it! Your family is so sweet!

Jennifer said...

How nice! They did a great job. The room looks so cute.

Nicole said...

it's soooo cute!!!

The Kynastons said...

Such a sweet family! Everything looks adorable!

Hills said...

LOVE IT! How awesome is that! You're mom is amazing, I love her decor ideas....my house next?? :)