Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sea World

The last week that I was in Florida my younger sister and mom came to visit and help me pack up all of our stuff and come back home. While they were out there we took a 3 day trip to Orlando to have some fun! We went to Sea World for 2 days and the Magic Kingdom at Disney World for a day. Here are some of the pictures from Sea World.
Bailie LOVED Shamu and the Dolphins. We got to see sting rays, manatees, sharks, and tons more! We went to 2 Shamu shows (which were her favorite), a couple dolphin shows, and a Sea Lion and Otter show. I bought Bailie a Shamu stuffed animal that she takes EVERYWHERE and even sleeps with it.

SHAMU STADIUM


SHAMU
THE GIRLS AT THE DOLPHIN SHOW

BAILIE, ME AND THE DOLPHIN

We had a blast! I'll post more pictures of our trip as soon as I get them from my mom and sister

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Ohhhhh FUN!

Kali said...

I LOVE sea world! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Cami said...

Cute picts, I love the one with all of you in your shades, even Bailie:)