Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take 3

As many of you know I LOVE taking pictures... Especially of these lovely ladies. We needed an excuse to go shoot some more and my sister Talyn is graduating next month...So we decided to take some of her. Did I mention she is graduating from COLLEGE?
And she's 20 years old.
Kind of sick? 
YES. 
She is amazingly amazing. That's why she made the sign. 
Funny? 
I think so.


I'm so proud of you Taylynn. You are my ABSOLUTE favorite younger/big sister!  













Shoot styled by: Haley
Green couch courtesy of: Stephanie

3 comments:

Nathan and Brittney said...

I lOVE THESE. You have such a talent.

Whitney said...

These pictures are darling! So cute and way to go Tal!!!! You really are amazing :)

Talyn said...

AH HAHAHA! Oh my gosh. I love these more every time I look at them! Have I told you lately . . . that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you? You fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness--ease my troubles, that's what you do!

Inspiration courtesy of Rod Stewart :)

You will always be my favorite older, little sista, Kiera! ALWAYS!