Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Advil PM

Monday morning I woke up with a really bad sore throat, so I gargled with salt water, sprayed chloraseptic spray on my throat, and drank lots of Airborne. It didn't seem to help. That night I woke up about 17 times because my neck hurt so bad! The next day I woke up and couldn't move my neck. I went to the doctor and he says I have "signs of strep throat". They tested me for strep, and it came back negative. He said since it isn't strep, it is either a viral or bacterial infection. So he gave me antibiotics. Apparently my glands are so swollen, it made my neck muscles really really sore. Excellent.
It got worse and worse as the night went on, so at about 9:30 I had my dad and hubby give me a blessing. My mom brought over my new best friend.... Advil PM. She told me I wouldn't budge til 7 or 8... Boy was she right!! I slept SO well! It was amazing. I definitely recommend it!

No comments: