Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Husband Tag


What is my name?
Deveren Borgia Farley
How long have you been together?
A little over 3 years
How long did you date?
Technically, 2 months.... haha. But our second date was in Mexico where we spent 5 days straight together. (Yes I am justifying)
How old is he?
24
Who eats more?
I would say I eat more, but Dev would disagree
Who said I love you first?
Dev did... On the beaches of Mexico
Who is taller?
He is by 4 inches
Who can sing better?
No offense honey but I think I can carry a tune...
Who is smarter?
We are equally smart.. Right babe?
Who does the laundry?
I do... I hate putting it away though
Who pays the bills?
He does... I tried once, but he hates not knowing how much we are spending on bills.
Who sleeps on the right side?
If you are looking at the bed, Dev sleeps on the right side
Who mows the lawn?
He does
Who cooks dinner?
I do
Who drives?
Deveren
Who is more stubborn?
We both are way stubborn
Who kissed who first?
Dev kissed me
Who asked who out first?
Deveren asked me out first
Who proposed?
Dev did... So romantic
Who has more friends?
We both are really social and have a lot of friends
Who is more sensitive?
I am... I am overly sensitive
Who has more siblings?
Dev. He has 7. I only have 2
Who wears the pants?
When it comes to money, Deveren does. When it comes to Bailie, I usually do.
I Tag...
Sara, Cora, and Katie. I can't wait to see your answers!

No comments: