Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Stole It...

Ok Lucy, I really liked this tag that you did on your blog, so i'm stealing it...

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Deveren
C-Cake or Pie: Cake for sure...
D-Day: Depends on when Dev works, usually Sunday cause I get to be with him all day
E- Essential Item: Probably my cell phone. I feel weird when I don't have it with me
F- Favorite Color: PINK
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears... I love cinnamon bears
H-Home town: Orem, UT
I- Indulgences: Snickers shake from Iceberg
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: Just Little Bailie
L-Life is incomplete without: My camera
M- Marriage Date: December 28th, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O-Obsession: Taking pictures!! I LOVE IT
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone close to me
Q- Quote: What doesn't kill me makes me stronger
R- Reason to Smile: My family!!
S- Season: Fall... I love the leaves changing colors (I can't wait to take pictures in the canyon)
T- Tag Three: Well no one did the last one, so I am tagging ALL of you!!!
U- Unknown fact about me: I am a backseat driver... BAD!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well I'm not a vegetarian....
W- Worst Habit: Eating late at night
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Definately Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: I love shish-kabobs... We just started making them and they are SO good!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

These are so fun! Some of you better do this on your blogs!!!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I did to do the tag, you told me to do!!!!!! Punk!