Thursday, November 20, 2008

First of all, I want to say how amazing my husband is. Not only is he an wonderful father and husband, but he is an unbelievable artist. He made this last night....



After 3 years of seeing him build these amazing sculptures, I am still blown away by his talent. This guitar has got to be one of my favorite sculptures. It is almost 8 feet tall and pretty much the coolest guitar I have ever seen!!! I love it because it is HUGE and you can tell exactly what it is the second you look at it. I love all of cool tools that Deveren uses to create it.






Isn't he such a stud? Dev, I think you are unbelievable! I love you baby.

6 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Wow, the guitar is soo cool! Its going to look great down in St. George.

Matt Farley said...

DEV IS SO HOT

The Tolman Family said...

Thats pretty cool Deveren. Zach would love to see that guitar. Will have to get Zach and Myself over to make a Star for Zachs merit badge. See Jason Tolman

Hills said...

wow! That is way cool!

Whitney said...

Wow that seriously is amazing!

The Elmers said...

OH my gosh, this is way awesome! I would have no clue where to start ;) Go Dev!!!